Wednesday 4 May 2016

Top Five Wednesday : Authors You'd Want To Meet at BEA/Bookcon (#T5W May 4th)

Hello Book-Lovers!

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another Top Five Wednesday.

Top Five Wednesday is hosted by Sam at Thoughts on Tomes. There's a link for the Goodreads group here if you want to join.

This weeks topic is authors you'd want to meet at BEA & Bookcon. Unfortunately I won't be attending either, but a girl can dream. This is basically a wishlist of a few of my favourite authors.




5&4. Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

I just loved Illuminae and I would love to meet the brilliant minds behind it.


3. Tahereh Mafi

Shatter Me is my favourite YA dystopian series. (Also I follow Tahereh on instagram and she has the coolest style.)




2. Leigh Bardugo

Again, another of my favourite series. I love, love, love the Grisha Trilogy, and she is one of my all time favourite authors.


1. Marissa Meyer

The Lunar Chronicles is one of my all time favourite series, and I would love to meet the woman who wrote it.






Well, that's my Top Five Wednesday this week. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you next time with my next post.

Happy Reading!

Morgyn @morgyngillis

No comments:

Post a Comment